Occupational Therapist - Southend-on-Sea - Up to £36,876 Per Annum
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced occupational therapist seeking a permanent position for one of our clients based in Southend-on-Sea.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
* Excellent salary
* Career development
* Training and development opportunities
* Stable team management
* Pension contributions
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* To support citizens across Southend-on-Sea (including out-of-borough cases) with the aim to offer occupational therapy assessments in the right place at the right time.
* To work across the localities of Southend-on-Sea in a range of community based settings including community hubs.
* To undertake occupational therapy assessments for equipment and adaptions, housing, children's services and manual handling.
* To provide appropriate interventions and recommendations to promote independence.
* To understand individual's strengths, assets and wishes to maximise their potential for independence, recognising the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing.
* To work with health and social care colleagues and other partners by engaging in innovative practice and a visionary approach to creating a better Southend.
* To ensure the citizens of Southend are supported with the correct advice, information and relevant signposting and prompted to utilise the assets which already exist in their local community.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com