Occupational Therapist - Neurological - Young Adults - Hull - £25,000 per annum
Part time, 3 days per week
Our client in Hull are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to become part of their dynamic team, who provide care and support to young adults. The successful occupational therapist will join a brand-new team in a newly refurbished home, including physiotherapists, a skills and activities team, and skilled nursing and care staff.
Working as an occupational therapist, you will be expected to provide a high standard service in slow stream rehabilitation, caring for individuals with complex neurological conditions.
This service provides long and short-term, specialist care to people who have been discharged from hospital but need extra support, whether that be on an ongoing basis, or with a view to return to the community.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* 6 weeks holiday entitlement
* Retail discounts and vouchers.
* Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline.
* Pension plan.
* Free car parking.
* Free uniform.
* Outstanding career progression.
* Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
* Opportunity to progress and complete NVQ qualifications.
* Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience of:
* Working with younger adults
* Neurological care
* Complex Care
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org