Dietician - Cotswolds - up to £34,378.50 pro rate
Working hours: Part time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced dietician to join a well-established client in the Cotswolds. They are looking for a motivated dietitian to work part time hours, 18 hours per week, 3x6 hour days.
As a Dietician you will be responsible for:
* Providing dietetic assessment, diagnosis and treatment programmes to individual patients.
* Working as an autonomous practitioner, holding a clinical caseload and working without direct supervision.
* Supporting less experienced staff and students and colleagues deliver the Company's contracted services.
Key accountabilities as a Dietician:
* To provide expert advice, signposting, guidance and information to health and social care professionals, patients, carers, relatives or other non-professional contacts.
* To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and Company procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required.
* Maintain and contribute to the standards of professional care, ethics, policies and procedures.
* To accurately record all patient intervention and plans in the medical notes.
* Diet related resources.
* Menu planning, designing with Catering Department.
* Education workshops with staff, patients, carers and other professionals.
* Induction training with new staff and update as required.
* Implement standardised dietetic audit.
* Attend regular dietetic supervision.
* Contribute to the Nutrition Steering Group.
Essential requirements of this Dietician role include:
* Be a HCPC registered Dietician
* Have post qualified experience
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org