Occupational Therapist - Education - Staffordshire - £20,791 per annum
37.5 hours per week (term time only)
Our private client in Staffordshire are looking to recruit a qualified occupational therapist to offer a variety of therapeutic approaches for their students, all of whom have autism. This role may suit candidates who are newly qualified. This is a term time only role, working 41 weeks per year.
The school is an independent day school for children with Autism from the age of 5-19 years. There are two children's homes that are linked to the school. The school, which opened in May 2000, stands at the forefront in the education of children with Autism.
As an occupational therapist, you will work with a small Therapy Team who will support you in writing individual sensory plans. The successful candidate will work closely with their Teaching Team in the delivery of sensory activities within the individual students plans. Multi-disciplinary meetings are an important part of this role.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* On-going training and career progression
* Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
* Comprehensive induction
* Online benefits and cash back rewards
* Dental Insurance
* Travel Insurance
* SMART Pension option
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* £1,000 monthly lotto
Skills required for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Experience within this field is essential and at least two years within a relevant setting is required
* All applicants must be fully-qualified Occupational Therapy Practitioners, members of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and any other relevant governing bodies
* Proof of membership and a recent Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) will be required upon successful appointment
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered occupational therapist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Travel between our schools and homes is required as part of this role, therefore, all applicants must hold a driving license for at least 3 years
For more information please email email@example.com