CAMHS Practitioner - QSW, RMN or OT - Oxford - Up to £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Clinician/Practitioner for our clients CAMHS SPA team in Oxford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing telephone clinical support to parents, carers and professionals supporting children with their mental health needs. The role will include risk assessing patients and you must have experience in children's mental health and from a clinical background.
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will benefit from:
* Home working
* Competitive pay rate depending on experience
* Long contract
Responsibilities as a CAMHS Practitioner:
* You will support the triage process, promoting positive mental health within the children's workforce.
* Using specialist knowledge, and alongside the Senior SPA Practitioners, you will be responsible for determining when intervention from CAMHS is clinically indicated.
* Social Work England Registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker, RMN or OT
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org