Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Inpatients/Medicine Ward - Milton Keynes - Up to £26 Per Hour
Working Hours: Part time Contracts Available
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist for a role within an inpatients/medicine ward for a client based in Milton Keynes. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who is looking for a new position, and who has the ability to work within a busy medical inpatients setting.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
* Long term contracts available
* Competitive pay rate up to £26 per hour
* Flexible and part time working available
Required Candidate Experience:
* Medical inpatients
* Hospital based setting
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org