Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Medicine - Coventry - up to £25 per hour
An experienced occupational therapist is required to join an NHS Hospital in Coventry. The successful occupational therapist will be joining their busy Medicine Team, which offers a long-term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who has previous experience of acute physical health, and who has the ability to work within a busy acute setting.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Competitive rate
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience and skills required for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Experience of acute physical health is essential, preferably within acute medicine/ emergency medicine
* Ability to work in busy areas with high turnover of patients
* Excellent assessment skills
* Confident in discharge planning and preferably experience of admission avoidance
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org