General Practitioner, Clinical Lead - GP Surgery - Witham, Essex - Up to £120,000 with NHS Pension
Full time or part time
A national healthcare company are currently looking for a General Practitioner (GP) to join their GP Surgery in Witham, Essex. They are looking for a General Practitioner who can adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC, and to put individual patient care as a priority.
Benefits of this GP, Clinical Lead role:
* NHS Pension Scheme
* 40% of train tickets
* Discounts on company products
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Full reimbursed DBS
* Employee assistance programme
As the GP, Clinical Lead, you will:
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
* Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan - including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
Essential requirements of this GP, Clinical Lead role:
* To be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
* To be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* Have good organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
* A clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
* A record of continuous professional development
* Be eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com