Unit Manager - Nurse - Newcastle Under Lyme - £40,800 per annum
Working hours: 22 hours supernumerary, 18 hours clinical
40 hours per week
We are currently looking for a nurse qualified unit manager (RGN or RMN) to join a nursing home in Newcastle Under Lyme. This is a prestigious nursing home which has a fantastic reputation.
As a unit manager (RGN or RMN) you will be joining a team which prides itself on providing exceptional levels of elderly and dementia care.
The benefits of this Unit Manager - Nurse role include:
* Generous hourly rate, higher than the local average
* High number of mixed hours (supernumerary and clinical)
* Close Knit Team
* Established company with great opportunities for development
Working as a Unit Manager you will:
* Be an organised individual with outstanding time management skills and are able to make decisions and work using your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within the nursing/care team.
* Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect, making every day better
* Work alongside the Home Manager
* Be in charge of the Unit
* Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate.
* Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
* Review care plans
* Positively promote the home
* Participate in training of newly qualified nurses
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
* Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
Essential requirements of this Unit Manager - Nurse role include:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Valid NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org