Deputy Matron - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Wirral - £18 per hour + paid breaks
Paying: £18 per hour and paid breaks (7.30-19.30)
We are currently looking for a highly experienced and skilled RGN or RMN, with up to date clinical skills, seeking a permanent opportunity in an elderly & dementia nursing Home in Wirral.
The home is part of one of the leading providers in the North West for nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team. The care home is specifically designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care and is finished to a high standard.
The home is fully compliant with exceptional staffing levels.
The benefits of this Deputy Matron - RGN or RMN role include:
* Generous hourly rate of £18.00 per hour + paid breaks
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* 28 Days annual leave and bank holidays off
As a Deputy Matron - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Deputy Matron - RGN or RMN, you will have:
* An RGN or RMN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com