Preceptorship - RGN - Low Secure Unit - Pontypridd - Up to £29,000 Per Annum
Working Hours: Set days and nights are available
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for a newly qualified nurse (RGN) seeking their first preceptorship within a low secure unit for a client based in Pontypridd. This is a great opportunity to develop your nursing skills in a new role. There is full training given to staff before you work on the ward. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills and apply for funding for any training programs that you are interested in gaining after your probation period.
Benefits of this Preceptorship:
* Fantastic pay rate up to £29,000 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* CV enhancement
* Career progression
Duties of this Preceptorship:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org