Occupational Therapist - Adult Community Care - Derbyshire - £28.96 per hour
Long-contract. Flexible/part time work will be considered
Our local authority client in Derbyshire are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced occupational therapist to join their Adult Community Care Team. For this position, adaptations experience is preferred, as well as previous experience of working within a local authority.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Long contract
* £28.96 per hour
* Flexible/part time work considered
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
* To undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
* Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings
* Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion.
* Working with communities, individuals and families to promote their personal strengths.
* To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs,
* To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, their representative or advocate if they lack capacity,
* To safeguard clients from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
* To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
* To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities to increase independence and quality of life.
* To help people facing significant personal adversity to improve their health, well-being and social engagement.
* To build relationships with individuals and families who find it difficult to engage with services but need support to develop or maintain independence or autonomy. For example, older people with social care needs who wish to remain at home.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org