Physiotherapist - Neurological - Hull - £31,500 per annum
Part time hours
Our client in Hull are currently looking for a part time physiotherapist to join their latest specialist nursing care home in Yorkshire. This care home provides care for 18 adults living with a range of complex neurological nursing needs.
Your enthusiasm, warmth and compassion is a fundamental part in helping the service users to feel respected, included and cared for. As a physiotherapist, you will promote the core values of care, help maintain independence, dignity, assist with personal care and ensure the physical and emotional needs of service users are met.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* 25 days holiday
* Rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
* Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline.
* Pension plan.
* Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500
* Free car parking.
* Paid DBS - Worth £44
* Outstanding career progression.
* Comprehensive 4-day induction program
Key duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Taking responsibility for a clinical caseload
* Carrying out assessments and reviews, ensuring that service users receive appropriate training
* Using appropriate communication skills and tools to communicate with service users
* Monitoring, evaluating and recording patient progress, modifying treatment plans as required
* Liaising with agencies including GPs, consultants, hospital staff, PCTs and social services
* Liaising with the nursing team and care staff
* Working as part of a team
* Assisting with the training of other health care staff as required
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified physiotherapist with post-qualified experience
* Experience from within the private sector, however this is not essential
* Experience in tracheostomy, mental health, and neurological care would also be advantageous, however, full training is provided via our comprehensive induction
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org