Occupational Therapist - Band 6 Rotation - London - up to £42,857 per annum
We are currently looking for a qualified and highly reliable occupational therapist, to join a well-established general rotation team in London?
Rotations include Stroke, Rapid Response, Elderly Medicine, Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedics, Respiratory. You will work alongside senior members of staff to ensure quality rotation-specific treatment to patients with various medical conditions, according to the rotation you are on.
This NHS Trust has two main sites. The Hospitals are conveniently located in the vibrant multicultural boroughs of Havering and Redbridge with just a 20-minute journey to central London. They are also 10 minutes from the M25 and within easy reach of Essex countryside and beaches. Key worker accommodation is available a short walk from both hospital grounds.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Band 6 salary + up to 15% Outer London Weighting
* NHS Pension
* Salary Sacrifice Schemes
* Gym Membership
* Taste Card
* My Trust Benefits
* Childcare Vouchers + More
* Visa Sponsorship opportunities are available
* Established In-service training programmes tailored to different developmental needs and experience
* External courses are supported if the need has been clearly identified through the Appraisal and Personal Development process
Experience and skills required for this Occupational Therapist position:
* Assessment skills
* Planning skills
* Implementation skills
* Mentor and supervision of students and junior staff
Essential criteria for the position of Occupational Therapist:
* HCPC registration and eligibility to work in the UK
* Experience of working in an Acute hospital, rehabilitation or community settings.
* Ability to work autonomously.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org