Nurse - Brain Injury, Neuro Rehab - Brentwood - Essex - £19.29 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse (RGN) to join a specialist care and rehabilitation service based in Brentwood, Essex. this is an excellent opportunity for a nurse who is looking to develop their knowledge within neuro-rehabilitation, and further their clinical skills in this setting.
Benefits of this Nurse role include:
* 5x Pay on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
* Flexible in the shifts they can offer and will adjust the rotas as much as they can to suit the staff.
* You will be provided with significant amounts of training, mandatory and extra-curricular which is financed by the company. For example, brain injury conferences, catheter and phlebotomy training (for nurses), behavioural management, interview skills, IT skills etc. These are held internally as well as externally where all travel is paid for.
Duties as a Nurse:
* Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice and demonstrates a caring disposition towards others
* Reliable and punctual
* Team player, willing to train and develop colleagues
* Good interpersonal/communication skills
Essential requirements of this Nurse role:
* A qualified and experienced nurse (RGN) who has a proven track record along with evidence of PREP (Post-registration Education & Practice).
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous experience of working in neuro care highly desirable.
* Knowledgeable of the statutory requirements associated with young chronic neuro-care.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with a team
* Able to work flexible hours, weekends, on call as necessary; covering any sickness, annual leave etc.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org