Physiotherapist - Respiratory - Truro - £24 - £26 per hour
Initial 3-month contract
We are currently looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join our NHS client in Truro. They are looking for a physiotherapist to join their Respiratory Team on an initial 3-month contract which is likely to be extended.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful physiotherapist will ideally have previous experience in a similar setting.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Competitive rate
* Flexible/part time work considered as long as it meets requirements of the service
* Supportive team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will ideally have experience in:
* Hospital setting
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org