Occupational Therapist - Personalisation - Warwickshire - £28 per hour
Initial 3-month contract
Our local authority client in Warwickshire are looking for an occupational therapist to join their North Personalisation Team, on an initial 3-month contract. This position is based in Bedworth, Warwickshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced occupational therapist to become part of a friendly and supportive team. Working in the North Personalisation Team, you will have access to top of the range facilities and will have the opportunity for flexible working.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Flexible working
* Competitive pay rate
* You will be supplied with equipment for lone working - laptop and phone
* Friendly and supportive team
* Top of the range facilities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience in:
* Adult social services
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com