Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Reading - up to £55,000 per annum
Full Time - Permanent, 37.5 hours
An experienced advanced nurse practitioner (ANP) is required to join a Walk in Centre in Reading. They are looking for an ANP who has previous experience working within paediatrics or urgent care, who is looking for a new challenging role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the nation's leading health care providers and become part of a passionate and dedicated team.
Employment benefits as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner:
* Flexible working patterns that can help anyone perfect their work/life balance
* 40% off travel benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* NHS Pension Scheme
* DBS paid
* NMC Pin paid
Duties as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner include:
* Undertake assessment and management of patients in a timely manner, actively contributing to effective delivery of the service based on demand
* Undertake diagnosis and when applicable subsequently provide clinical treatment according to extended nurse prescribing formulary.
* To perform a variety of screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested or deemed necessary during assessment and offer opportunistic screening when appropriate. This includes the interpretation of radiographs
Essential requirements of this Advanced Nurse Practitioner role:
* Nurse Prescribing Qualification
* RGN Qualification
* Practitioners should have significant experience in primary care or A&E/Minor Injuries Unit.
* Experience working in paediatrics or urgent care
* Valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org