Clinical Lead - Nursing Home - Henley-on-Thames - £18.65 Per Hour
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced clinical lead (RGN) seeking a permanent position within a nursing home for a client based in Henley-on-Thames. This nursing home is part of a national group and offers accommodation and care for elderly with nursing needs and with dementia.
Benefits as a Clinical Lead:
* Employee benefit package - great savings, discounts & rewards
* Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
* Free onsite parking
* Free hot meal
* Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
* Free uniform
* Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
* Plenty of support
Duties as a Clinical Lead:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Maintain clinical excellence role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
* Support the financial effectiveness of the home ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
* Developing your people oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
* People management play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
* Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org