Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Inpatient Rehabilitation - Milton Keynes - £24 - £26 per hour
We are currently looking for a band 6 occupational therapist, to join the Inpatient Rehabilitation Team with one of our NHS clients in Milton Keynes. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced occupational therapist to become part of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team.
Due to the nature of this role, previous experience of working within inpatient rehabilitation is ideal.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* £24 - £26 per hour
* Flexible/Part Time work considered
* Enthusiastic and motivated team
* Long-term contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience of:
* Working within the NHS
* Adult services
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org