Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community - Pembrokeshire - £28 - £32 per hour
We are looking for a band 6 occupational therapist to join one of our NHS clients in Pembrokeshire, Wales. The successful occupational therapist will be joining the community team to cover the area and will preferably have experience in a similar setting, however candidates with acute experience will also be considered.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role include:
* Flexible/Part Time working available
* £28 - £32 per hour
* Long-term contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Job duties as a Community Occupational Therapist:
* Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings
* Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion.
* Working with communities, individuals and families to promote their personal strengths.
* To assess, review and provide help to an individual, family or carer with complex family or social care needs,
* To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, their representative or advocate if they lack capacity,
* To safeguard clients from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
* To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
* To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
As an Occupational Therapist you must have/be:
* A HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org