Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Southampton - £19 per hour + paid breaks
An elderly nursing home in Southampton are currently looking for an experienced nurse (RGN) to join their team. This elderly nursing home part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3-star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
Working as a nurse (RGN), you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within an established and successful care home for the elderly. They are for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* £19 per hour + paid breaks
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org