Substance Misuse Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic - Tower Hamlets - up to £37,261 per annum (including £3,692.99 inner London weighting ILW)
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for a highly experienced RGN or RMN to join a Drug and Alcohol Detox Clinic in Tower Hamlets. This company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. You will be a nurse ideally with experience or a keen interest in substance misuse, looking for a challenging and exciting new position.
In your role as Substance Misuse Nurse, you will play an integral part in an experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of Doctors, Recovery Workers and Peer Mentors. Each member of the team plays an essential role and provides a high level of individualised care to each patient who comes into the service.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse role include:
* Competitive Salary
* 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday working hours
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Relevant training and development
* Career progression opportunities
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
* Vaccinations, including BBV
* Hepatitis C Screening
* Alcohol and opiate detoxification and Health Promotion
The ideal Substance Misuse Nurse will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) with relevant experience
* Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com