Lead Occupational Therapist - Housing and Adaptations - East Riding Yorkshire - £32 - 34 per hour
Our client in East Riding Yorkshire are currently looking for a lead occupational therapist to join their Housing and Adaptations Team. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist Lead who is energetic, resilient and inspiring in their working practice. The successful candidate will carry out a range of social care tasks at a lead practitioner competence level.
The successful candidate should be a qualified Occupational therapist registered with HCPC with a working knowledge of Adult Social Care Disability Facility Grants, Aids and Adaptations, Housing Solutions and Moving and Handling. The East Riding is a large geographical area and the team is split across 3 sites, therefore it is essential that the successful candidate has a car and is able to drive is able to travel across the East Riding in order to fulfil this role.
The benefits of this Lead Occupational Therapist role include:
* £32 - £34 per hour
* Career progression opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Lead Occupational Therapist role:
* Undertaking day to day team management tasks
* Assist team manager in effective strategic development of the team
* Prioritising caseloads and allocating urgent cases
* Regular formal and informal supervision of OTs and OTAs
* Carry a small but complex case load to provide aids and adaptations and moving and handling
Essential requirements of this Lead Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
* Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org