Service Manager - RMN or RNLD - ASD/Complex Needs - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire - Up to £41,047 per annum
Hours per week: 37.5
Role includes: Days, potential nights and on call
Our client in Stoke on Trent are currently looking for an experienced service manager (RMN or RNLD qualified) to join their team. They are one of the country's leading specialist healthcare providers, with hospital and centres throughout England and Scotland.
This service specialises in adult mental health, learning disabilities including Autistic Spectrum Conditions, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Associated Personality Disorders. Some residents also have forensic backgrounds or have been detained under the Mental Health Act. 36 Beds in 6 individual buildings..
The benefits of this Service Manager role include:
* Competitive salary and remunerations package
* Incredibly well-staffed service - two nurses on each shift at all times
* Ongoing training and development
* 6 weeks holiday per year
* Company pension scheme
* Free meals provided on shift
* Additional bonus structure
Duties as the Service Manager:
* Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the service and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times.
* The individual will be highly visible and accessible to patients and their families and staff, ensuring all patients and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
* The post holder will support their line manager to deliver high quality patient care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining patient safety at all times.
* To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
* Provide day to day management of a team of staff working within the service.
* Work closely with their line manager to ensure the efficient and effective running of their areas of responsibility.
* Deputise for their line manager when asked to do so and along with other members of the senior team form part of the on call rota over 24/7.
* Contribute to the ongoing development of patient-centred services.
* Contribute to the successful attainment of national quality and safety objectives.
* Provide specialist clinical advice and care within designated area responsibility.
The successful Service Manager for this role will:
* RMN or RNLD qualification
* Be able to demonstrate a strong standard of both written and verbal communication
* Have a current, valid registration with the NMC
* Have previous management experience at Deputy level or above.
* Experience in a similar environment is advantageous but not essential.
For more information please email email@example.com