Clinical Nurse Manager - Specialist Care Centre - Sutton in Ashfield - up to £36,500 per annum
Working Hours: 2 x 12-hour shifts, 16 hours supernumerary (40 hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Nurse Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) within a stunning service in the Sutton in Ashfield area. You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a nursing home environment delivering outstanding care.
The service is a nurse-led residential home for adults with complex needs and is a purpose-built home with two ten-bed units. The service cares for people needing care for complex conditions: neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke rehabilitation, and mental health.
The benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager include:
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Clinical Nurse Manager - will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Supervisory experience previously, combined with a couple of years nursing experience.
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com