Clinical Nurse Manager - Specialist Care Centre - Rochdale - up to £35,222 per annum
Working Hours: 2 x 12-hour shifts, 16 hours supernumerary (40 hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Clinical Nurse Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) within a stunning service in the Rochdale area. You should be an experienced manager and a registered nurse with an excellent track record in leading a team in a nursing home environment delivering outstanding care.
The service specialises in care for adults with neuro-disabilities, brain injury, stroke and mental ill-health. Service users at the home live across two units.
The benefits of this Clinical Nurse Manager include:
* Private medical insurance
* Specialist training
* Continuing professional development
* A fantastic rewards and recognition scheme
As a Clinical Nurse Manager - will be responsible for:
* Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
* Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
* Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will have:
* A valid and up-to-date NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Supervisory experience previously, combined with a couple of years nursing experience.
* Exceptional people skills
* Experience working as a home manager
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com