General Practitioner - Walk in Centre/Urgent Care Team - West Lancashire - £77,930 Per Annum + NHS Pension
Liquid Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced general practitioner (GP) seeking a permanent position within a walk in centre/urgent care team for a client based in West Lancashire.
As the GP the successful candidate will provide complete consultations with assessment, treatment and management of patients of all ages presenting with primary care problems at the UTC. You will record full clinical notes using the electronic clinical system and work as part of the wider clinical team- supporting Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, HCAs, and GP colleagues and training doctors.
Working within the urgent care team, you will be an effective role model and resource for the UTC team and other members of the multidisciplinary team and maintain clinical excellence within the department and support education and training with your colleagues.
Benefits of this GP Role:
* Excellent salary up to £77,930 per annum
* NHS pension
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
Duties of this GP Role:
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
* Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
* Working with the Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce.
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for the practice.
* GMC registration
* Extensive experience
* Be passionate about delivering the highest quality care and customer experience
* An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* Commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
* MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org