Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Adults Assessments - Birmingham - up to £25 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 8:00am - 4:00pm
Start date: ASAP for 12 weeks with possibility of extension
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and skilled occupational therapist, to join an Adults Assessments Team in Birmingham. This is an initial 12-week contract, with the possibility of extension.
Being part of the Adults Assessments Team, you will be joining a motivated and supportive team completing occupational therapy assessments and treatment plans.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Supportive team
* 8:00am - 4:00pm working hours
* Long term contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Complete OT assessments
* Treatment plans for in patients older adults, general rehab, dementia, orthopaedics
* Complete complex hospital discharge planning
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org