Senior Occupational Therapist - Inpatients Medical Team - Milton Keynes - £24 - £26 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the Inpatients Medical team with one of our NHS clients in Milton Keynes. This position offers a long-term contract, with flexible and part time work also considered for the right candidate.
Our client are looking for an occupational therapist with extensive experience in a similar setting.
The benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* £24 - £26 per hour
* Long contract
* Flexible/part time work considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each OccupationalTherapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Senior Occupational Therapist should ideally have experience in:
Requirements of this Senior Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org