Occupational Therapist - Community - Hull - £30.81 per hour
Our local authority client in Hull are currently looking for a highly experienced occupational therapist to join their Community Team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dedicated and successful team, where you will work with other staff to identify needs and facilitate support which will lead to improved rehabilitation.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* High pay rate
* Working as part of a dedicated and successful team
* Regular supervision
* Good feedback from previous workers in the team
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* To co-ordinate the process of provision of adaptations.
* To provide training, advice and, where appropriate, oversight for staff in the assessment of need for equipment and adaptations.
* To advise other staff and carers on measures to increase the individuals functional independence.
* To work closely with staff in Housing / Housing Renewal in the assessment / provision of major
* To work closely with Health Service staff, both in hospital and based in the community, to provide services to people in need of equipment and adaptations and/or other advice and support in relation to disability.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org