Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Warrington, Cheshire - £16.40 per hour, paid breaks
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced nurse (RGN or RMN) to join an elderly nursing home in Warrington, Cheshire. This is a great opportunity for an RGN or RMN who is looking for a nights position only.
This elderly nursing home part of a growing organisation in the region. The home operates to a 3-star standard and you should be keen to join a team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a fantastic nursing home. You should be someone who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* £16.40 per hour pay rate
* Paid breaks
* Fantastic training and development opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse, you will have:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com