Registered Nurse - Disabilities Nursing Home - Jesmond, Newcastle - £16.48 per hour
Days - part time - 23.75 hrs
Nights - part time - 25.25 hrs
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled nurse to join a disabilities nursing home in Jesmond, Newcastle. Working as a nurse, you will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to all residents.
You will also directly lead and supervise a team of support staff as required at the respective service, ensure the smooth and efficient management of the respective shift by assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
* £16.48 per hour
* Days or nights available / part time
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
Duties and skills as a Registered Nurse:
* Demonstrate an empathetic and caring approach ensuring that dignity and respect is maintained.
* Able to work under own initiative and as an effective team member being able to prioritise own work load and that of others, delegating work and prioritising activities as required.
* Demonstrate awareness of evidence-based practice.
* Demonstrate sound observational skills to identify potential or actual changes in health status of customers.
* To have good verbal & written communication skills in English and a good level of numeracy so as to be able to maintain accurate records.
* Computer literate, able to use standard Microsoft packages. To be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality.
Requirements of this Registered Nurse role include:
* An RGN or RMN or RNLD qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org