Occupational Therapist - Community - Stockport - £35.01 per hour
Our social services client in Stockport are currently looking for a highly experienced occupational therapist to join their Community Team.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a highly respected team who rarely recruit. They are looking for an occupational therapist with previous experience of working in a similar setting, who has the ability to co-ordinate the process of provision of adaptations.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Highest pay rate in the area
* Rare opportunity in a team that rarely recruits
* Opportunity to develop your skills and enhance your CV
* Working for a reputable local authority
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each occupational therapist and physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as a Community Occupational Therapist:
* To work with other staff to identify needs and facilitate support which will lead to improved rehabilitation of people.
* To co-ordinate the process of provision of adaptations.
* To provide training, advice and, where appropriate, oversight for staff in the assessment of need for equipment and adaptations.
* To advise other staff and carers on measures to increase the individuals functional independence.
* To work closely with staff in Housing / Housing Renewal in the assessment / provision of major
* To work closely with Health Service staff, both in hospital and based in the community, to provide services to people in need of equipment and adaptations and/or other advice and support in relation to disability.
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com