Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Sefton - £27 - £30 per hour
An experienced community based occupational therapist is required to join our social services client in Sefton. The successful occupational therapist will be joining a highly respected and supportive Adults Community Team.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Pay rate of £27 - £30 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Providing holistic assessment to clients with a disability or their carers
* Using a therapeutic approach to restore daily living skills and maximise levels of function and independence within this client group.
* The provision of advice, adaptation or equipment, as appropriate to meet the needs of that client or carer.
* Adhere to the Performance Management framework within the Directorate
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com