Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Inpatient - Morecambe - £25 per hour
Our client in Morecambe are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their Acute Inpatient Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who has previous experience of working within an acute setting, and who is looking for a long-term contract.
This position offers the chance of home working and is a fantastic opportunity to become part of highly respected and supportive team.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Long term contract
* High pay rate
* Supportive team
* Home working
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist will ideally have experience of:
* Acute medical
* Acute inpatient
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com