Occupational Therapist - Blue Badge Assessor - Warwickshire - £28 per hour
Working hours: 9am - 5pm, no shift work.
We are currently looking for a blue badge assessor (occupational therapist qualified) to join our social services client in Warwickshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced occupational therapist who is looking for a long-term contract, with no shift work.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* Long term contract
* 9-5, no shift work
* Working from home
* Flexibility considered
* Competitive pay rate
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of the successful Occupational Therapist:
* Assess the needs of patients within the community who are ill or have a disability and by the provision of specialist equipment or adaptations and appropriate advice.
* Help patients to become more independent and remain at hom
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org