Paediatric Nurse - RSCN - CAMHS and Eating Disorders - Maidenhead, Berkshire near West London - £30,000 - £33,640 per annum + £9,000 joining bonus
We are currently recruiting for a paediatric nurse (RSCN) who has a passion for working within CAMHS. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which provides exceptional quality care for people between the ages of 12 and 18.
Working as a paediatric nurse, you will join the team in supporting the physical health needs of young patients within the service.
The benefits of this Paediatric Nurse role include:
* Salary up to £33,640 per annum
* £9,000 joining bonus
* Up to £8,000 relocation package
* Relevant training and development
* Career progression opportunities
As a Paediatric Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Administering medication.
* Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Paediatric Nurse, you will have:
* A Paediatric Nurse (RSCN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of mental health services
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org