Non-Medical Prescriber - Substance Misuse Service - Wakefield, Yorkshire - Up to £40,000 per annum
We are seeking a Non-Medical Prescriber (nurse qualified) to join a Substance Misuse Service in Wakefield, Yorkshire. The successful Non-Medical Prescriber will have a real opportunity to help shape service delivery and contribute to delivering clinically excellent services.
The successful Non-Medical Prescriber will be joining a new team. They are looking for a nurse who is an excellent communicator, and who has the ability to develop support packages that are creative, flexible and tailored to the needs of each individual. It's also important the successful Non-Medical Prescriber loves talking to people with different needs, is genuinely interested in helping them, and possesses a deep level of empathy, understanding and patience.
The benefits of this Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* Up to £40,000 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
As a non-medical prescriber, you will:
* Be involved with opiate substitute treatment (OST) interventions benzodiazepine reductions, alcohol and opiate detoxifications and relapse prevention medications.
* As part of the wider Wellbeing Team you will also provide support for health care assessments, administering detoxification medication for clients, completing alcohol and opiate detoxification assessments, providing Blood Borne Virus screening and vaccinations and will work closely with mental health, physical health and social care services.
* You'll also help to create a collaborative approach that links my client ever closer to outside professionals and agencies.
Requirements of this Non-Medical Prescriber role include:
* Non-Medical Prescriber qualification (NMP)
* Nursing qualification and NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com