Staff Nurse - Alcohol and Drug Detox - Manchester - Up to £28,000 per annum
Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover) - Up to 12 Months
You will be required to work 37 hours per week, including rotational night duty, weekends and bank holidays.
An experienced nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to join an Alcohol and Drug Detox Service in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of those experiencing difficulties from drugs and alcohol usage
This role is based in a 22-bed specialist in-patient detoxification unit in Manchester City Centre. The service offers an evidence-based and clinically safe inpatient detox service which offers Psychosocial Interventions (PSI) alongside medically managed detox. The programmes offer a care planned approach based entirely on the recovery model, placing the Service User at the centre of treatment provision.
If you're ambitious and focused on clinical excellence, you can look forward to excellent training and progressing a clinical career with real value.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* NMC Registration Renewal fee paid for
* Comprehensive opportunities to learn and develop, with silver accreditation from Investors in People
* 31 days' paid holiday a year, increasing with each year of service up to 33 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
* Flexible benefit options including cycle to work schemes and season ticket loans
* Competitive pension and life assurance schemes
* Employee assistance programme and access to online health and wellbeing support
* Flexible working patterns to support work-life balance
Duties of the Staff Nurse include:
* Administering medication
* Facilitating groups
* Managing admissions and handling discharge
* Ensure services are never short of the highest quality
* Acting as a professional role model, you will take part in Clinical Supervision and offer clinical and line management supervision to more junior members of staff and act as a mentor for Student Nurses.
Requirements of this Staff Nurse role include:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com