Clinical Lead Nurse - Nursing Home - Burnham on Sea, Somerset - up to £19.00 per hour
Day shifts, 37.5 hours a week
Our client are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work within their lovely nursing Home in Burnham on Sea, Somerset. They provide high-quality care for those with nursing, dementia and residential needs. The home also offers convalescence, palliative and respite care, as well as a day care service to the local community.
You'll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people.
The benefits of this Clinical Lead Nurse role include:
* 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
* Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
* Paid Breaks
* Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
* Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
* Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
* Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
* Paid online learning time
* Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
* Pension contributions
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS Check*
* An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
* Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
* Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
* Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
Duties as a Clinical Lead Nurse:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Maintain clinical excellence role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
* Support the financial effectiveness of the home ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
* Developing your people oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
* People management play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
* Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
Essential requirements for this Clinical Lead Nurse role:
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org