Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical Wards - Bedford - £24 - £26 per hour
Long-term contract (4 days per week will be considered)
Our NHS client are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join their Acute Medical Wards in Bedford. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who is looking for a long-term contract.
They are looking for an occupational therapist who has previous experience of working within a busy acute Trust.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* £24-£26 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Experience and knowledge required for this Occupational Therapist role:
* Experience of working within a busy Acute Trust
* Experience in genial medicine
* Discharge planning skills
* Ideally knowledge of equipment provision
* Knowledge of a broad range of medical conditions
* Strong prioritisation and delegation skills
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org