Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Hospital - Coventry - £23 - £25 per hour
Contract until end of April, with a view for extension.
Interviews are available ASAP.
We are currently looking for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist, to join our clients Acute Hospital Team in Coventry. This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational therapist who has previous experience of acute physical health, preferably within acute medicine / emergency medicine.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role include:
* £23- £25 per hour pay rate
* Interviews available ASAP
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapist must:
* Be able to work in a busy area with a high turnover of patients
* Have excellent assessment skills
* Be confident in discharge planning
Requirements of this Occupational Therapist - Band 6 role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org