Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Hospital - Warwickshire - £23 - £25 per hour
Shift work: You could be working over 4 or 5 days at 37 hours per week. 1-2 weekends to be worked in the month.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist to join the REACT Team in Warwickshire. This position is hospital based, and they are looking for a physiotherapist with admission avoidance experience.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Progression opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience in:
* Admission avoidance
* Hospital setting
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com