Hospital Director - RMN - Mental Health - Birmingham, West Midlands - up to £55,000 per annum + PRP
We are currently seeking a Hospital Director (RMN) for a 24-bedded rehabilitation service for women with complex mental health requirements, including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. In addition, some of the service users may have additional conditions such as borderline personality, mild learning disabilities or issues with substance misuse.
This is a chance to work for one of the largest independent care providers in the UK. our client's experience dates back over 20 years and the company has a formidable reputation for their levels of care and excellence in the sector.
Additional benefits of this Hospital Director role include:
* Competitive salary + PRP
* 25 days + bank holidays
* Discretionary bonus
* Company pension plan
As Hospital Director you will be required to:
* Ensure that the care and treatment delivered by the Hospital is high quality and patient centred.
* To ensure that service is demonstrably patient centred at all times.
* To ensure that patients are safeguarded at all times, and appropriate actions and notifications are made in accordance with company policy or local area procedures.
* To ensure that there is a robust training plan in place for the Hospital that meets the needs of the service and satisfies regulatory requirements.
* To ensure that plans for regular supervision and appraisal are in place for all staff and that the plans are being implemented in time and to the right quality standard.
* To ensure that their own personal development needs are identified and met.
* To effectively manage occupancy to budgeted levels (as a minimum), through appropriate external relationships, marketing and referral processing, according to company guidelines and policies.
* To ensure that the Hospital's budget is set and managed appropriately.
* To ensure company financial policy and procedures are adhered to.
* To ensure that excellent internal communication systems are in place that allow effective two-way communication and enable staff to feel valued and listened to.
* To ensure that all complaints are dealt with professionally and in accordance with the Complaints Policy.
Essential requirements for this Hospital Director role:
* A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification and extensive mental health experience
* NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
* Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
* The ability to demonstrate market knowledge, customer relationship skills and the ability to demonstrate effective budgetary management
For more information please email email@example.com