Physiotherapist - Community - Merton - £32 - £34 per hour
Full time hours
We are currently looking for a full-time physiotherapist with experience of community care. The successful physiotherapist will be joining the Community Physiotherapy Team with one of our clients in Merton.
Working as a physiotherapist, you will be joining a multidisciplinary community team consisting of Social Workers, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapists and support coordinators. You will work alongside the team to provide specialist care to older people and people with long term conditions.
The team also provides assessments for people living in the area and also support those in the inpatient rehab unit. There is a mix of social care assessments and rehabilitation.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
* Excellent Pay Rates
* Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
* Working within Community
* Older Adults
* Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
* Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
* Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
* Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
* Communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members
* Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
* Managing clinical risk.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org