Clinical Lead - Nursing Home - Croydon - £19 Per Hour
Working Hours: 43.5 Hours Per Week - Day Shifts - Alternate Weekends - On-call Duties
Liquid Healthcare are currently looking for an experienced clinical lead nurse (RGN) seeking a permanent position within a nursing home for one of our clients based in Croydon. The successful candidate will be joining a nursing home which provides care and accommodation for the elderly with nursing and dementia needs.
Benefits as a Clinical Lead:
* Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
* Discounts at major supermarkets, high street stores, cinemas and many more
* Free onsite parking
* Free hot meal
* Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
* Free uniform
* Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
* Plenty of support
Duties as a Clinical Lead:
* Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Assist the home manager deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
* Positively influence the reputation of the home communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Maintain clinical excellence role models high standards of nursing care, ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed.
* Support the financial effectiveness of the home ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Take on an active leadership role you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty four hour business.
* Developing your people oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
* People management play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
* Support the manager in disciplinary proceeding as required.
* A nursing qualification (RGN)
* Current registration with the NMC
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please contact email@example.com