Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Community Team - East Cheshire - £24 - £26 per hour
Flexible and part time work will be considered.
Our NHS client in East Cheshire are currently looking for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist to join their Community Team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a newly formed Community Therapy Team who are dedicated to providing exceptional quality care.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* Flexible and part time work will be considered
* Competitive pay rate
* Long-term contract
* Negotiable hours
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist or occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties of this Physiotherapist role will include:
* Assessing and treating patients in their own homes or residential and nursing homes
* Devising rehabilitation programmes and prescribing any equipment that may be required
* Work closely with the MDT to fulfil patients rehab potential and maximise their independence
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com