Physiotherapist - Band 6 - MSK - Warrington - £24 - £25 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist to join our NHS client in Warrington. This is a hospital-based position, where the successful candidate will be working on the ward alongside a highly skilled and professional multi-disciplinary team.
For this position, they are looking for a physiotherapist who has previous experience working in acute medical therapy and inpatients.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 - MSK role include:
* They will consider 4 day working week
* Long term contract
* Niche role which will look great for experience
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist or occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will need experience in:
* Acute Medical Therapy
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com