Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Acute Team - Northampton - £24 - £26 per hour
Our client in Northampton are currently looking for a physiotherapist to their Acute Team. they are ideally looking for an experienced band 6, however band 5s will also be considered.
This position is hospital based.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 role include:
* Long contract
* £24 - £26 per hour
* Flexible and/or part-time work considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each physiotherapist or occupational therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist should ideally have experience in:
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org